Professional Membership in the ICRS:
1. Bestows significant savings on registration to our annual Symposium on the Cannabinoids;
2. Entitles eligibility for ICRS Travel Awards. Travel awardees must be Student or Postdoctoral Members and be sponsored by a Regular Member-in-Good-Standing;
3. Grants access to our Members section, including past programmes and abstracts, the ICRS News and other historical documents;
4. Imparts eligibility for ICRS awards including Young Investigator, Mechoulam Award and others;
5. Imparts eligibility for NIDA Travel Award to Society for Neuroscience conferences; and
6. Grants access to the ICRS Forum - Positions postings for jobs and post-doctoral positions, upcoming meetings, info on shared resources and cannabinoid discussion/links.
7. Facilitates networking capabilities throughout the international cannabinoid research field and provides the opportunity to interact with academic researchers and pharmaceutical company representatives during the annual meetings.